Private villa in Tuscany for anniversaries and birthdays
Looking for somewhere to host your big celebration, or are you just looking for somewhere where you and your friends can get together?
- Podere Patrignone has a total maximum capacity of 31 adults + 2 children
- The accommodation is spread across the main Villa Patrignone and the 5 other apartments here at Podere Patrignone
- There a total of 15 double bedrooms (some of these can be reconfigured with 2 or 3 single beds), each with its own en-suite bathroom
- If you'd like a catered celebration meal al-fresco, we can cook you a many-coursed Tuscan Banquet, served on the Terracotta Terrazza at sunset
- There are outdoor spaces for parties, discos, live bands, and we can help you organise this
|Podere Patrignone||31 adults + 2 kids||
Three or four times each year someone decides to really put us through our paces and hires the whole of Patrignone for their family reunion, wedding, anniversary or significant birthday celebration. Of course, we welcome the challenge every time and hope we have acquitted ourselves well thus far. If we're honest, we really love these weeks because they are usually a lot of fun. Most people come to Tuscany for peace, tranquillity, beauty, which are, of course, lovely. But these large groups are generally more celebratory in nature, and it's nice to have a different atmosphere every now and again.
There are added benefits to taking over Patrignone. For starters, you have the entire space to yourselves and can use the space in any way you see fit (within reason, of course*). You can use the outside spaces for all manner of celebratory events, meals, receptions and so on. We have even had discos on the Terracotta Terrace complete with fireworks, and torch-lit parties out in the woods.
The Patrignone dining room is also at your disposal, and we will be happy to help you with catering, either by cooking for you ourselves, or helping you select suitable outside caterers.
There is usually a fair amount of organisation that goes into these events, and we are happy to help with local arrangements where we can. Please contact us well in advance so that we can get matters in hand. It goes without saying that you will need to book well in advance to stake your claim.
In our experience, the large gatherings we have hosted here have been some of the most exciting and memorable times, both for our guests and for us. I am sure you will have a great time.
* For large events like parties and weddings, we usually charge a one-off additional rental fee for using the public spaces. That's because we spend a lot of time preparing the outdoor spaces and helping in the setup. See Patrignone Weddings for more details.
Jane, Marcus, Eve, Tom and Billy - UK 2014